Pakistan vs West Indies 2nd T20 Fantasy preview
This is the 2nd match of the 3-matches T20I series.Pakistan won the first match by a huge margin. Know more details about Pakistan vs West Indies 2nd T20 match.
Pakistan Team News:
- Ahmed Shehzad did not play the first game & there is no official information about his exclusion.
- We will keep you updated in case of any news regarding Shehzad.
- Hussain Talat played in the absence of Shehzad and performed well so he is expected to retain his place.
- Babar Azam & Fakar Zaman are expected to open the innings for Pakistan.
- Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Amir and Hasan Ali are expected to lead Pakistans bowling.
- Pakistan is expected to go with the same playing 11 as the last match
- Shoaib Malik is in Good form with both batting and bowling. He will be a good choice to pick a captain and vice-captain.
- Mohammad Amir and Hasan Ali are the main bowlers for Pakistan team.
Windies Team News:
- Windies meekly surrendered in the first match, but are otherwise a better team that we saw in the last match.
- In the absence of C Brathwaite, Jason Mohammed will lead the Windies in this series.
- V Permaul left the ground after an injury yesterday and is expected to miss this match. There is no official news about his injury.
- Either McCarthy or Odean might take permaul’s place. We predict that McCarthy may play so as to strengthen the Windies batting.
- A Fletcher and C Walton are expected to open the innings for West Indies.
- Rayad Emrit, Keemo Paul, and Kesrick Williams are expected to lead the Windies bowling line up.
- In WK both Ramdin and Sarfaraz bat at No 4 but Sarfaraz is expected to be a safer option.
Sarfraz Ahmed (c/wk), Ahmed Shehzad, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat, Faheem Ashraf, Muhammad Nawaz, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Usman Khan, Shaheen Afridi.
Jason Mohammed (c), Samuel Badree, Rayad Emrit, Andre Fletcher, Andre McCarthy, Keemo Paul, Veerasammy Permaul, Rovman Powell, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Marlon Samuels, Odean Smith, Chadwick Walton, Kesrick Williams.
PROBABLE11: Pakistan vs West Indies
Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Sarfraz Ahmed (c & wk), Hussain Talat, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Nawaz, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Hasan Ali
Andre Fletcher, Chadwick Walton, Marlon Samuels, Jason Mohammed (c), Denesh Ramdin (wk), Rovman Powell, Keemo Paul, Rayad Emrit, Veerasammy Permaul, Samuel Badree, Kesrick Williams
Head to Head: Pakistan vs West Indies
PAK: 9 wins
WI: 3 win
Total Matches: 2
Matches won batting first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 203
Average 2nd Inns scores: 101
This is a batting friendly pitch – expect a high run score.
Key Players :
Play fantasy on SPORTSIE for more entertainment
We are Introducing New And Best fantasy app for you. Here you get Live Scores, Fantasy News, Fantasy leagues and Prediction leagues to win real money. Get installing bonus amounts and more Exciting features.Download the Sportsie app now “Click me”.
Read More: West Indies tour of Pakistan Full details
Read More: Ipl2018 News and Auction details.
Join Free league in the Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi match.Win real money. Click here.
We hope this Fantasy Preview ( Pakistan vs West Indies ) will help you to earn more money and lot of entertainment from cricket.Enjoy the Upcoming IPL2018 Season.
Thanks for supporting.